Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bone Marrow Drive For Sara

The date in Fort Worth is set. May 28th from 12-7 at our office.
Fort Worth Electric 9505 Santa Paula, FW TX 76116
Here are some details. Bone Marrow Drives are a little different than blood drives. One, to get in the registry they only swab your cheek it only takes about 10-15 min. the paperwork takes the longest time. Second the cost to get in the national registry is 52.00 per person. But they have some funding available so all I have to do is to collect donations. So If you can't pay to get in the registry don't let that stop you I will work diligently to get donations. My goal is to get at least 100 donors. If you are able to give a donation nothing is too small or too big. I will be sending more info out soon. If you have any questions please call me on my cell 817-793-1146 or e-mail me at sherriaaron3@yahoo.com
I am also working with Shea Ratliff, Sara’s nephew to do a donor drive in Abilene possibly the first week in June. I will let you know as soon as I get the details worked out.
And PLEASE keep Sara and her family in your daily prayers.
Many blessings,
Sherri Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment